Our retail development and property philosophy and criteria are based on developing and investing in:
- Perfect locations that are central, accessible, visible and located on major road intersection.
- Great places with bold architecture, enthusing an incredible sense of arrival and welcome, encouraging long dwell times and related spend.
- Malls with comprehensive retail offerings across the board, a one stop destination for fashion and all its accessories, home, entertainment, dining and other service needs of customers.
- Regional to super regional malls with dominance and no peer comparison within their target markets.
- A major complementary commercial and residential real estate precinct in close proximity to the malls, ensuring long-term sustainability of the retail node.
- A major road network and public transportation infrastructure, ensuing ease of access, egress and public accessibility.
- Complementing the built-up area with sustainable surroundings by creating a long-term environmentally sensitive precinct.
- All the above are geared for exceptional returns to both retailers and real estate investors.
Every development, undertaken by Billion Group, aims to enhance the overall lifestyle experience of the prospective end-user. Billion Group’s development philosophy is based on creating great places in perfect locations, redefining and enhancing spaces in which people work, live and shop while improving the community and environment within which the developments are located.
Mixed Use Developments are internationally adapted as the way forward, regarding to property development. These diversified projects have proved to be more sustainable than a single use development, as they have various component pieces which complement the mall.
Billion Group’s residential portfolio commenced with the development of full titled, up-market residential units in prime locations such as Dainfern Golf Estates, Kyalami Estates and Pecanwood Golf Estates. Subsequently, Billion Group successfully delivered an exclusive residential development in Hyde Park, which comprised the construction 21 up-market homes.